Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hexagon Flower

I never did show you (whoever the "you" are that follow my blog...thank you, BTW for following me!)  what I did with the hexagons.

I've posted before about my  flower basket quilt that I've been making for well over a year now, so I decided to add some hexagons to that quilt.

 I spaced the petals for the flower and used a green one for the leaf.  I love how it turned out.  The only embroidery I added was a steam and vines for the leaf.
 My cat decided to join me in my hexie fun.  I was laying out a pattern when he decided to do this.


While all these pieces are from the same fabric line from Moda, Winter's Song, for what I have planned for the rest of the hexagons, I think they are a little too bring.  Off to cut some more of the browns, reds and greens.


No comments: